- This event has passed.
Sass and Brass
January 14 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 6:00 PM on day Second of the month, repeating until January 31, 2021
Take your basic knowledge to the next level. This will be a shooting and moving competition while using cover for both reloading and shooting scored by time. You will be engaging multiple targets from distances of 3 to 25 yards. Sometimes shooting from non-conventional or awkward shooting positions. New skill development every month getting progressively harder and more complex. Including two handed, one handed, shooting and moving, reloading on the move from a holster or purse, shooting from cover, etc..
1. 380 or larger caliber handgun
2. Holster and/or purse for handgun
3. At least 3 magazines and a way to carry them (4 speedloaders for revolver)
4. 100 rounds of ammunition
1. Max 8 rounds in a magazine at a time
2. Min 2 stages per event
3. Same scoring system as our 3 gun match (time based with seconds added for anything outside the 9 ring on a b-27)
$29.00 purchased day of event