Membership Refund Policy
Monthly memberships – All monthly memberships are valid for 1 month after purchase. All monthly memberships will be automatically renewed on the 30th day for another month of membership. Monthly memberships can be cancelled by filling out the cancellation form on our website, at least 10 days prior to your re-billing date. No refunds will be provided for monthly memberships.
Annual memberships – all annual memberships must be paid in full upon execution of the membership. Annual memberships are valid from the date purchased until midnight of the day prior to the date purchased one year later. An annual membership can be cancelled and refunded under the following circumstances:
- An annual member is relocating
- An annual member becomes unemployed
- An annual member becomes deceased
If an annual membership is cancelled, refunds will be granted as follows:
- If the membership is less than 30 days old, the member will receive an 65% refund of the membership fee.
- If the membership is more than 30 days old but less than 6 months old, the member will receive a 35% refund
- If the membership is more than 6 months old but less than 9 months old, the member will receive a 10% refund
- If the membership is more than 9 months old, the member is not eligible for a refund.
All refunds for items purchased, including events, will be subject to a 25% processing fee. All refunds will be issued as a gift card. All refunds will be processed within 14 days of notification and acceptance by The Range.
If you sign up for a class, personal instruction or firearms consultation (event) and can not attend, please notify The Range 48 hours before the scheduled event. The Range will provide a one time complimentary change if notified 48 hours in advance. If less than 48 hours in advance or a second change a $25 change fee will be charged for the change. Only two changes will be allowed for any event. Any event that is not attended must be rescheduled within a 6 month time frame. If not scheduled within 6 months there are no refunds for the event and no additional changes may be made.